• To promote our diverse range of new/ existing bicycles, spare parts and accessories to Dealers;
• Enhancing corporate brand image and to ensure an Exceptional Customer Service experience for customers;
• To solicit sales orders from Dealers / potential customers to achieve monthly sales target;
• To follow-up on the orders to ensure the goods reaches the dealers within the pre-determined lead time;
• To establish good "Partnerships" with our Dealers via good networking and support;
• To establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationship;
• Sales collection;
• To adhere and implement Sales Strategies as well as Sales & Distribution Plans as determined by the Management;
• To constantly maintain an updated product knowledge and understand LeRun's various brands and range of products under each brand;
• Minimum Diploma in marketing, business or equivalent qualifications. Those without the necessary qualifications but with extensive relevant working experience are also encouraged to apply;
• Young or young-at-heart (below 36 years old);
• Minimum 2 years experience in similar capacity. Those with less than 2 years sales experience need to be a cyclist, is familiar with bicycles or the bicycle industry;
• Good knowledge of MS.Office applications;
• Strong interpersonal, selling, persuasion and negotiation skills;
• Good communication skills and able to converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak the Hokkien dialect will be an ADVANTAGE;
• Bright, ambitious, proactive, driven, assertive, self-motivated, self-disciplined, independent, responsible and possess a strong team spirit;
• Male preferred due to the nature of the job. Possess own transport and MUST be willing to travel outstation extensively for up to 2 weeks every month.
• Those who is passionate about cycling is encouraged to apply.
It's a tall order but remuneration will commensurate with the quality of the successful candidate.
Drop us an e-mail at , apply on-line or write in your detailed resume, current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph (n.r.) To:
LERUN INDUSTRIES SDN BHD
Human Resources Development Department
No.29 & 31, Jalan TPP 5/17, Taman Perindustrian Puchong,
Section 5, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.