To be the Person-In-Charge of the Outlet to effectively oversee the overall outlet management and co-ordinate the day-to-day activities of the retail operations in terms of :
• The achievement of outlet operational efficiency, productivity, profitability and sales target.
• Implementing the Company Policy and Procedures.
• Enhancing corporate brand image and to ensure an Exceptional Customer Service experience for Customers.
• Being responsible for outlet’s manpower management in terms of manpower planning, training, motivation, supervision and succession planning.
• Being responsible for the effective execution of the Sales Plan, conducting Sales Analysis and managing the outlet’s sales & profits.
• Inventory control management and security management.
• Providing feedback on sales & customer service issues and to propose appropriate solutions.
• Coordinating with Marketing on the aspects of marketing, in-store promotion & visual merchandising.
• Minimum "O" level / SPM, "A" level / STPMV, Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other equivalent qualification. Those without the necessary qualifications but with extensive relevant working experiences are also encouraged to apply. Minimum 2-3 years working experience in a similar capacity in retail or equivalent;
• Knowledge or working experience using Point-of-Sale (POS) will be an advantage, but not necessary;
• Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage;
• Must be energetic and enthusiastic about interacting with people. Possess all the right attitudes such as proactive, self- disciplined, responsible, strong team spirit and an unquenchable desire to learn;
• Must be customer & service orientated;
• Possess strong leadership abilities as well as good training and coaching skills;
• Good supervisory, communication and organising skills;
• Preferably possess an avid interest in bikes and biking activities;
• Willing to work on weekends and public holidays;
• Willing to be transferred within our chain of Rodalink outlets (where necessary).
It's a tall order but remuneration will commensurate with the quality of the successful candidate.
We provide a great working environment along with benefits :-
• Good Career Development Programme
• Comprehensive Training Programme - Product Knowledge, Customer Relationship Management, Outlet Management, Inventory Management, HR Skills.
• Commission upon confirmation
• Staff Purchase Discount
• Medical Benefits
• Annual & Sick Leave
• Maternity Leave
Drop us an e-mail at , apply on-line or write in your detailed resume, current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph (n.r.) To:
LERUN INDUSTRIES SDN BHD
Human Resources Development Department
No.29 & 31, Jalan TPP 5/17, Taman Perindustrian Puchong,
Section 5, 47100 Puchong, Selangor DarulEhsan.