• Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales, marketing and other support functions to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
• Compilation of market information - including conducting survey and analysis on market trends, market sizing, its growth rates, market segmentation, the competition and customer needs.
• Implementing market mapping strategies to identify key customers segments for different product models.
• Development of marketing strategies and execution plan to create product awareness and to capture market share.
• Building business relationships with key corporate customers and dealers.
• Ensure the availability of a comprehensive set of marketing and sales tools including price list, product brochures, product manuals, sales data sheet and sales training manuals.
• Develop a strong product sales training program for the sales channel (Sales Dept and dealers).
• Develop and implement new product introduction plans and new product promotions and launches.
• Work with vendors to enhance brand recognition and product awareness.
• Review and analyze products’ sales performance.
• To assist at road shows, trade exhibitions and events.
• Minimum Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other equivalent qualification. Those without the necessary qualifications but with extensive relevant working experiences can also be considered;
• Minimum 2 years working experience in similiar capacity for Junior Executive (Grade E2) and 4 years working experience for Senior Executive (Grade E1);
• Young or young-at-heart & energetic;
• Knowledge or working experience using SAP system will be an advantage, but not necessary;
• Good planning, organizing, controlling and coordinating skills;
• Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills;
• Strong analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills as well as good foresight (for Grade E1);
• Intermediate computer skills (Ms.Excel and Ms.PowerPoint);
• Possess all the right attitudes such as passionate, bright, ambitious, proactive, self-disciplined, responsible, strong team spirit and an unquenchable desire to learn;
• Driven and willing to work extra hours to get the job done and produce results;
• Must be customer & service orientated, systematic, organized and able to multitask;
• Preferably possess an avid interest in bikes and biking activities.
It's a tall order but remuneration will commensurate with the quality of the successful candidate.
Drop us an e-mail at , apply on-line or write in your detailed resume, current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph (n.r.) To:
LERUN INDUSTRIES SDN BHD
Human Resources Development Department
No.29 & 31, Jalan TPP 5/17, Taman Perindustrian Puchong,
Section 5, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.