Warehouse & Logistics Executive
• Assist Departmental Manager (DM) in monitoring the warehouse daily operation (receiving, storage, picking, packing, scheduling of deliveries and discrepancies reporting);
• Assist the DM to provide continuous improvements on optimal utilization of warehouse space;
• Assist DM to plan and ensure the optimal utilization of human resources;
• Monitor closely on 3rd.Party Warehouse, transportation & delivery costs;
• Coordinate with Purchasing & Customer Service Dept to ensure smooth receiving activities and timely deliveries to Rodalinks and customers;
• To plan and schedule deliveries for Transporters and assign tasks to the lorry drivers;
• Ensure proper Inventory Management, integrity and accuracy of stock inventory;
• Assist the DM in overseeing the stock-counts and assist in stock reconciliation;
• Ensure timely and accurate data entry into the Warehouse Management System (WMS);
• Assist DM in the implementation and to ensure that overall warehouse operations comply with Company Policies, Rules & Regulations;
• Ensure all warehouse facilities, equipment and tools are properly maintained and comply with safety and 5S guidelines;
• To provide support/ assistance at road shows, trade exhibitions and other events.
• Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Warehouse Management or equivalent qualifications. Those without the necessary qualifications but with extensive relevant working experiences in warehousing/ inventory or in the bicycle industry are also encouraged to apply;
• Minimum 4 years’ working experience in similar capacity;
• Knowledge of warehouse management and inventory management;
• Knowledge or working experience using SAP Warehouse Management System (SAP WMS) will be an added advantage, but not necessary;
• Good leadership, planning, organizing, coordinating and problem solving skills;
• Can converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Knowledge of other languages would be an added advantage, but not necessarily.
• Preferably possess an avid interest in bikes and biking activities.
• Male preferred. Require physical ability to move stock as and when necessary.
It's a tall order but remuneration will commensurate with the quality of the successful candidate.
Drop us an e-mail at , apply on-line or write in your detailed resume, current and expected salaries, together with a recent photograph (n.r.) To:
LERUN INDUSTRIES SDN BHD
Human Resources Development Department
No.29 & 31, Jalan TPP 5/17, Taman Perindustrian Puchong,
Section 5, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan.